Day 4 sucked. I almost gave in and ate soup. It didn't help that I was home all afternoon too. It's the hardest when I at home all day...alone with my thoughts...of hunger.
Day 5 wasn't AS bad, but I was out most of the day. Tonight will be a true test- I am going to a Yelp party downtown and that usually entails free food and booze. I haven't had any cravings for alcohol, and the food cravings are slowly diminishing. I hit a flow yoga class today, and got comments on how my skin looked good. Nice.
I have decided the three things I am going to eat once I am off this cleanse are: A big bowl of veggie pho, a slice of pizza, and a hamburger. Probably not all at once, since my stomach won't be able to handle all of that!
I have lost 9 lbs in total. I now weigh 122.
No comments:
Post a Comment