Ease-in day 3 was just orange juice. I was dreading this day the most, since I thought it was going to be really tough just drinking orange juice (and maple syrup). I usually get pretty bad acid reflux from drinking OJ, but I didn't this time around, mainly because of two reasons- One, we were drinking pure fresh squeezed OJ from the juicer. Two, we didn't have any food in our stomachs, so that could be another reason.
I felt OK until about lunchtime. I was getting shaky and weak, and had a hard time making another batch. I was actually eating maple syrup by itself just to get my sugar levels up. I continued to drink water as I felt dehydrated the first two days.
It's a wonder how much just a few sips of juice will do for me...I gulped half a glass and felt like new. I can feel my body responding quickly. I have to pay special attention to drinking water too. I can't believe how dehydrated I have been!
I got through it, and now it is the first morning of the Master Cleanse. The lemon drink actually tastes good..like a spicy lemonade. I already feel better and renewed.
On to Master Cleanse, Day 1.
Weight: 124
No comments:
Post a Comment