Sunday, November 7, 2010

MC-Day 1

Day 1 of the Master Cleanse!

It wasn't that bad....the OJ day was worse. I drank about 7 glasses of lemonade but still felt dehydrated. I know I need to up my water intake. Decided to go hiking because it was unseasonably warm out-big mistake. I didn't have enough energy to finish the hike so I stopped halfway.

Around dinner I just wanted to EAT. I was sick of drinking. I couldn't stop thinking about food. I just wanted to eat something solid but I knew I couldn't. I'm actually not tempted by the food in our house right now. Most of my cravings are gone now.

I read that you crave the foods you eat while you are detoxing your body. As the days go on, you stop getting those cravings when you are all cleaned out. I hope this is true for me. I have been dreaming about food almost every night.

On to day 2.


Weight: 123 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment