Tougher than Day 1, but still got through it.
Decided to go snowboarding so we prepared 6 glasses in our Nalgene bottles to bring up. I'm not going to lie-it was tough. I was so hungry after riding, and it was rather frustrating knowing I couldn't eat anything. I walked past the pizza place in the village at Keystone and it made my mouth water uncontrollably. We ran out of lemonade on the car ride home, but we managed to make it back in good time so we could make more at home right away.
I decided to do the Salt Water Flush after we got home. Read about it here: http://themastercleanse.org/salt-water-flush/
It was not easy. I'm not looking forward to doing it again, but I'll probably force myself to do it at least once more. It's the most effective way of getting stuff going, if you know what I mean.
I also felt very nauseated and dehydrated-probably from all the salt water I drank. I was also very hungry at night. I had to sleep just to fend off the hunger feeling.
On to day 3.
Weight: 123
No comments:
Post a Comment