I read that it was better to do a 3 day ease-in before starting the MC so that your body is better prepared.
Ease-In Day 1 is to eat only a live food diet. Eliminate meats, dairy, and processed food. This also sadly means coffee :(
I read that nuts counted as a live/raw food, so we went ahead and got some raw nuts out of the bulk section at Sunflower Market.
In addition to that, I started the day off with two carrot/apple juices made from our power juicer. Then, I decided to head up the hill to go snowboarding for my first day of the season. I think this was a BIG mistake-I hadn't eaten much and was wiped out after a few turns.
I then ate an orange and an apple.
Ate some nuts for dinner, then cucumber slices and snowpeas.
I'm going to admit it...I AM STARVING.
Day 1 almost over.
Starting weight: 131 lbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment