Friday, November 5, 2010

Ease-In Day 2

Ease-In Day 2 was juicing veggies/fruits and making soups and broths. Matt and I bought a Jack Lalanne juicer from a guy off Craigslist practically brand new for $40-a huge deal since these run over $100 usually.

We juiced up carrots, and the remainder of our produce: apples, grapes, strawberries and cucumbers. I'm so glad we got this thing. I'm not good at getting my daily intake of fruits and veggies, so this will make it really easy to get that recommended dosage just by drinking it!

I also made a butternut squash soup with curry flavoring. The plan wasn't that clear about what "soups and broths" entailed, so this may have been cheating...but whatever. I didn't eat any solid food and that was the point.

I felt lethargic and had a headache towards the end of the night. I downed some juice, and felt better right away. I just need to get better about drinking more water.

Weight: 128

No comments:

Post a Comment